Finding the Right School and the Right Home
If you’re looking to move, finding the right home and school are a few simple steps away. You can read my latest article on finding the right school for Anaheim Moms Blog here.
Finding the right home can also be tied to the schools in the area as well. Why? Because people tend to think that if the real estate market softens, school districts with great ratings are often viewed as an added layer of protection for the home’s value.
Good schools are often based on zip code and a simple search will aid in the process, however I encourage you to read my article on this subject for more details if you are indeed looking for a home to fit your needs.
Finding the right home depends on the REALTOR® helping guide your journey. Some things to consider when hiring an agent:
- Ask Questions: How well do they know the area? How long have you been in business? How many families have you helped in the selling/buying process?
- How well are they hearing your needs? I encourage my clients to make a list of their needs and wants in a property. What’s non-negotiable? Ask the agent for feedback and what they heard. They should be able to cut through the list and confirm your needs.
- Look up their reviews. Even new agents can have character reviews online. Google them!
- Confirm their license is in good standing.
- Ask for the agent’s schedule: make sure they can accommodate your needs as a buyer or seller, and your timeline for purchasing or listing.