Hello and thank you for stopping by HeatherMoulden.com!
Below is a quick summary of why you’ll want to do business with me. For more information on my life, keep scrolling!
- BRE License 01980755
- Pacific West Association of Realtors® Member
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Law
- B.A. from California State University, Fullerton
- Major: Communications, Journalism
- Minor: English
- Vice President, Regional Sales Manager for a Title Insurance Company
- National Sales Manager, Title Insurance
- Sales Associate, Title Insurance
- Jr. Associate, Public Relations
- Freelance Writer, Southern California Regional Magazine
What do you love about where you live? For me it’s about people. My family, neighbors, friends and all of the memories that are being made daily. I love to entertain and make people feel welcome!
There are so many factors that go into buying a home, and they’re different for each person. My job is to listen to your needs, understand how they apply to current market conditions and assess how best to meet your real estate goals.
I specialize in real estate in North Orange County, CA because this is my home too! I can tell you what sells homes in this area, what’s in demand for the region and how you can use it to your advantage, whether buying or selling a home.
Besides real estate, I love Jesus, my husband and children. I have a passion for great home design, staying active and living a healthy lifestyle.
I look forward to working with you!